It's been a very emotional weekend for me. A weekend full of tears and memories and laughs remembering the good time and even the bad. Hearing stories told of a wonderful couple whose lives were taken away to soon.
My cousin and I werent close, in fact Jamie and I didnt even see each other much. I think the last time might have been either at my Grandmas funeral in 96 or my cousin Jordon's funeral a few years ago. Jamie was my second cousin. Since I am so much younger then my 1st cousins and the same age as my 2nd cousins, those are who I played with and talked to more at family gatherings. Jamie was 2 years older then me, his wife Ann was just a few months older then me. Last weekend they both died as a result of a well accident. We still dont know for sure what happened.
They were both very loving and caring souls. Jamie was always quiet at Grandma's and always cared about others even at such a young age. Hearing the stories yesterday about him made me glad to have known him, even for such a short time. His love for his wife and childern where shown in everything that he did.
Last weekend after mom called and told me that Jamie and Ann had died I went to see if he had a facebook page, he did. Even though it was private it listed a website, a blogger that he had. So I went to check it out. He had it for the past 3 years I think. I started to read some of the posts he had and I could tell how much he loved to write, his wife and his children.
This is why I am now writing in my blog once again. All of my older blogs have been removed and this is now public. I would still perfer not to have my family read this. My Youtube channels will be the only ones to know about this, oh and also Twitter.
So to Jamie, I would like to say thank you. Thank you for making me want to write again. Write my feelings and thoughts about what is going on in my life. This will not be me venting, it will be about what is on my mind at the moment.
I will be reading his blog from time to time, I'm sure it will be left up. He was a great writer. Jamie, you will be truely missed by all of your family and friends. I wish I would have known you better, and known you as an adult, not just as the quiet kid that was at Grandma's. <3<3<3<3
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment