All day I have been thinking about what I want to write about. There are so many thoughts that go through my head its not even funny! Mainly today I have thought about Jamie and his blog. Its a little odd how I have been thinking about him the past two weeks. I haven't really thought about him in years to tell you the truth, oh I guess I do around the holidays like I think about all family, but not like I do closer family and friends. But Jaime has been on my mind all day.
I was reading more of his blog last night and what he had been doing the past few months. I thought it was interesting that he went to the Body Exhibit. I wanted to go to that last month but no one else was interested. Jamie and Ann went for their 14th Anniversary. What a place to go for that! I wondered if I had gone if maybe by some chance I would have run into them there.
Some of the things I wanted to write down before I forgot had to do with the day of the funeral. Just random thought, nothing to exciting but I wanted to write them down so one day I can look back and say "Oh yeah, I remember that!"
On the way to Coon Rapids, I drove mom and dad. We had stopped before we left town to get something to drink and eat for myself. Dad got coffee and me, well I got that dreaded Mt. Dew and a donut. I know I know, not something a person on a diet should have but I didn't care, I wanted it. So we were about 15 miles from Coon Rapids when I smelled a smell I hadn't smelled in years, Grandma Lillie. I'm not kidding!!! It was a smell of coffee and her. I cant describe it, but I knew it was her. She was with us. Now you can agree or disagree, it doesn't matter, but she was there. I'm sure she was with us to say, hey, Jamie is fine, he is with us that has passed before.
I had told mom and dad this and mom told me that she had just talked to her mom, my Grandma Green. She comes to my mom at night in her dreams. Mom said that she doesn't know if its a full sleep dream or one of those dreams where you are half asleep, half awake. She will just have random chats about anything and everything. Mom said she used to talk to Grandma Lillie right after she died but hadn't for a long time.
I believe in reincarnation, but I believe that they don't reincarnate until they are ready and when they do that is when you don't smell them or talk to them or feel them around you. Ive wondered before if they don't cross over until everyone they knew on earth had passed on. They aren't needed to help anyone so they are able to move on to the next life.
That is what has been on my mind today. Odd thoughts for a day at work. I need to get a small notebook and write down all my thoughts someday. I could fill the notebook in one day I'm sure!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment