Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 2, 2010

Goals for September

I was reading a blog a few days ago, where a woman wrote down what her goals were for the month. Not just with weight loss or diet and exercise, but overall goals for the month. And I thought, thats what I should do. I have goals that arent just diet and exercise related and what better way to help reach those goals but to write them down and then when the month is down look back and see what I have done.

There isnt one goal that is more important then the other, these are jsut my goals for the month.

1. Attend all of my fitness classes this month. They happen just twice a week, Mon and Wed. the only time we wont be going is this upcoming Monday which is Labor day.

2. Run/Walk a 5K. I will probably be walking the whole thing but there is a 5K the thrid weekend of the month I believe. Its held during the Ballon Day Weekend.

3. To catch up on all my bills. This I should be able to do as long as I dont buy anything big like I did last month.

4. Save money to go on a trip next month in October. now this trip isnt for sure yet but even if we dont go I still want to save $200.

5. Write in my blog at least twice a week. I really enjoy writing, no matter what it is. This is a place to get feelings out and share them with others.

6. Make at least once video per channel each week. That is only 2 videos all week, I know I can do that. For my video for my weight loss channel, I want to vlog every day what I am doing and then make that into one video.

7. Drink 64oz of water each day. I dont know why this goal is so hard to do. I have started to go back to my old habits from a year ago and drink more and more pop all the time. Cutting out the pop is how my journey all started last year. I need to buckle down more and drink more water!!!!

8. I want to lose 10lbs this month. My weight keeps changing, right now its anywhere from 219 to 224. I would like to be 212 by the end of the month.

9. I will totally clean my fridge, freezer, and cabinets and toss anything that is bad or out of date! I have been bad about not using what is in the house. I will also use everything that I have in the cabinets until they are empty. Then the end of the month I will restock, but not until all I have now is gone!!!

10. I will clean out the storage room. Its such a mess in there and more of a catch all then anything else. I will either throw away whats bad, give to good will or rebox the stuff I want to keep.

I think 10 goals for the month is a good amount. Some I can do in a weekend, others it will take all month. I know I can do this as long as I keep reminding myself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment