Well as you can see if you follow me I have been making some changes around here. I decided since Spring is here that I should brighten things up a bit. Searching for just the right layout can take hours! So I hope you all like the new changes in the look.
Also there will be some changes in what I post. Some of you may know that I have two blogs, this one and a cooking blog. I have such a hard time keeping up with the things that I have that I have been thinking about combining the two, bringing my cooking over here. I wont be closing the other blog yet, just trying something new.
So I hope you all stick around and see what I post next. I know I have said I would post more and I am still going to try that. Spring and summer I will be spending more and more time outside but I also want to blog about what I am doing. I will be spending more time in the garden, both flower and vegetable gardens, I will be taking more nature walks and just enjoying everything that there is outside. I hope you will enjoy what is to come, I know I am excited!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your pg looks so cute!! Love it. Ok where did you ever find your cute background..? I have had such a hard time designing my pg...I kinda gave up. Anyways love the new look!!
ReplyDeleteHugs.....Serenity*~
Serenity, I found this layout on a website somewhere. I'm sure there is a link somewhere on this page where its at. :-)
ReplyDelete