Thursday, March 31, 2011

Haters Beware!!!!

I got my first hater on YouTube this morning. I woke up at my normal time, very tired but ready to start the day anyhow. I got a message on my phone that someone had left a comment on my channel page. When I saw what they wrote I had to laugh. Why did I laugh and not get mad???? Well first its my first hate comment since I made the channel almost 2 years ago and second, why get mad? That's all they want anyhow!

I went to this person's page and left a message thanking them for leaving such a wonderful comment and that I'm not like them and going to send more hate. Instead i told them that I wished them many blessings and to have a nice day. What else could I do really? I then blocked them and went on my way to work.

While I was driving to work I got another message saying this other person had wrote on my page and they too were a hater. Different people or the same?? I think it was the same. When I got home I blocked the second person and deleted all the comments off my page. While I was doing that I noticed that they had marked a good friend of mine as spam. I know it was this person because she had shown up fine this morning.

I looked at both sock accounts and noticed that they were a few others that told them to stop too. Such hate coming from one person for different reasons. Its so sad to think that one person can spend so much time on hating others. This wont stop me from making videos, it wont stop the kind of videos I do, in fact after this I wont talk about them again. i have to many important things to do and to worry about.

So my message to anyone that has had a hater comment on a video or blog or anything else for that matter, just let it go. Move on and put it out of your head. Why waste your time on such negative energy. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!! I am so excited, that means just one more work day and also one more day of waking up early in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that they haven't put you off from making video's. It makes you wonder what sort of person they are to be bothered to be so negative about things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time Haters are just those who are jealous of you and your bright spirit. Send them love and don't give them any thought!

    xoxoxo
    Bella

    ReplyDelete