Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Flowers




Yesterday I woke up late as it was Saturday, one of the few days I can sleep in. It was a beautiful day so I opened my front door to get some fresh air. It was a bit cloudy but the temperature was already in the 60s! I am really loving this weather! Anyhow I was looking around the yard and then I spotted the white and purple flowers that were in my yard, Crocus!!!!! I was so excited I ran into the house and got my camera. I posted a video of them on my YT channel and the photo I have posted here! My snowdrops opened a couple weeks ago but they are very tiny and hard to see unless you look for them. Crocus's are the flower that most people think of as when they think of the first flowers of spring. I'm so excited! As I am typing this on Sunday afternoon it is already 81 degrees! That is unheard of the first couple days of April! I love it! Welcome Spring!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment