
If I didn't have motivation to lose the weight and get in better shape before, well i do now! I just found out that a former friend that likes to rub crap in is training for a 12.5 mile run/walk in June. Now I doubt that she will really do it, she always has great ideas but never does it.
For me that means I have to step up my game some. I already wanted to do that today because of my weigh-in at WW but now its in me even more. Before I go ahead any further I will catch up on what has been happening with WW. I have lost a total of 8.4lbs with WW in 10 weeks. That right there frustrates me to no end! I have been on this yo-yo for the past 4 weeks. I gained 2.2lbs last week and lost 1.8 this week. This week I wasn't able to exercise at all, in fact last night my class was canceled. I'm sure if I had been able to go I would have seen a bigger number on the scale but I am happy with where I am.
So my motivation is to step up my game even more and get in better shape and show her that when I set my mind to it, I get it done! Competing against someone isn't a bad thing, in fact its a good thing. If that is the motivation that I need to drop the weight and get in better shape then so be it! Watch out world cause I am on a mission!!!
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.
Mark Twain

No comments:
Post a Comment